Do you take every single detail under (your) control? Have you got an analytical point of view? Do you know how to deal with different people? This position is made for you, then!
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to Clients
- Handle partners’ calls and email regarding orders
- Support Shipping/Logistics department for on time delivery
- Ensure on-time order closure and invoicing
- Correct and timely reporting
Ideal candidate profile
- Good command of English
- Very good command of German
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Customer oriented with very good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member as well as individually
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in a classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together –Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary, you will receive attractive benefits package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings.