A great sense of communication, awesome organizational skills and analytical mind. Does it sound like you? Join a dynamic company in Prague and reach a new level of your career!
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and SharePoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Eligible to work in EU.
- Excellent English and a native speaker of Hungarian language.
- Real sales attitude and the capability to persuade their partners to sign contracts.
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system
- Daily food vouchers
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
- Business trip opportunities
- Professional growth opportunities